“Anxiety undermines the intellect. Anxiety also sabotages academic performance of all kinds”
Choosing Creative Therapy
Adults/Children suffering with social, emotional, physical and mental health problems respond well to creative therapy. Change happens in the client’s time.
Physical and emotional safety and confidentiality are crucial for the client. PTUK gives guidelines for the safety of clients receiving creative therapy. I work within these guidelines and ethics.
- A member of Play Therapy UK (PTUK), as such adhering to PTUK’s ethical framework and clinical governance procedures.
- PSA registered.
- Data protection registered.
- Has an up to date DBS check.
- Clinically supervised on practices by a supervisor approved by PTUK.
- Covered by professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Attending group meetings, conferences, and further training to ensure best practice is always provided.
True Colours Creative Therapy follows several key theorists ideas, for example, Violet Oaklander, Carl Jung and Virginia Axline.