Who is Creative Therapy For?
Creative Therapy can help clients with a wide spectrum of needs and difficulties. For example:
- Those suffering from social, emotional and behavioural difficulties including attachment problems or disorders.
- Those with Autism (ASD)
- People/children with communication problems and disorders such as mutism.
- People with low self-esteem, low confidence and who are withdrawn.
- People/children who have suffered a bereavement or separation.
- People/Children who suffer with enuresis (bed wetting).
- People/Children who have suffered from trauma or any sort of abuse.
- People/Children who have witnessed domestic violence.
- Those with delayed development.
- Those suffering from anxiety, stress or phobias.
- People/Children being bullied or who are bullying.
- Sibling rivalry or conflict with peers.
- People/Children who misunderstand social situations.
This is an overview, it is not an exhaustive list of the problems adults and children have who will benefit from creative therapy.
“What shows up in a small way early on in life, blossoms into a wide range of social and emotional competencies as life goes on.”